Maybe the weather doesn’t really call for frozen food if you live in Sweden, so if you don’t feel like the sorbet-consistency, this could of course be done with fresh instead of frozen fruit!
Depending on how big your blender or food processor is and how much you want, I usually just take about a fist of the strawberries and then a bit more of the pineapples. NOTE: that I haven’t written out detailed amount because I always make smoothies in a visual estimation.
The last couple of weeks I’ve been indulging in this breakfast and feeling quite satisfied and happy. I must warn you, the taste is very addictive! But if you still feel hungry after this, you probably haven’t carbed up, so add another banana!
I love having Goji berries in frozen things, they get all crunchy and pulverize in your mouth.
It’s kind of a heavy job, but I do recommend making your own batch of fresh shredded coconut which you’ll have in the freezer, and at least the shredding part becomes so easy and fast with a food processor!
- 2 dl Vanilla Milk (Any nut- or oatmilk will do + vanilla extract)
- Frozen Organic Strawberries
- Frozen Organic Bananas
- Frozen Pineapple
- 1-2 Organic Kiwi
- + 1 Ripe Banana
- Goji Berries
- Fresh Shredded Coconut meat
- Organic Rolled Oats
- Chopped banana
- Diced Mango
- Blend all of the ingredients into desired consistency, putting the frozen things first with the milk.
- Pour into a bowl and add the final touches.
- Let the frozen fruits lay out a few minutes before, so they won't get stuck or destroy your blender. If you have a Vitamix or other high speed blender, you may ignore this.
- Of course you can add a cup of greens into the blend to make it even more jam packed with nutrients!